Tuition & Fees
Cedar Park Christian Schools is committed to see our students transformed in their hearts and minds by the good news of Jesus Christ. We are honored that parents choose to partner with CPC and invest in giving students a Christian education. We understand and appreciate the financial commitment families make when deciding to send their children to Cedar Park Christian. In turn, we strive to keep Cedar Park’s Christian School accessible with a careful pricing schedule and an impactful financial aid program.
TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULES:
Cedar Park offers the following payment options. All families will be required to enroll using one of the following FACTS payment plan options:
- Monthly Payment Plan: Equal payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account on the 15th of every month over a 12 month period.
- Payment In Full: Full payments are due 10 days after enrollment and will receive a 3% discount if paid by cash or check.
SETTING UP YOUR FACTS ACCOUNT:
Please click here to sign in to the FACTS Family Portal or to set up an account.
HOW TO PAY ONLINE WITH FACTS:
- STEP 1: Find the Parent Log In, click on “FACTS Family Portal”.
- STEP 2: Create a new family portal account. FYI: a new account name and/or password may take a day to refresh. Our district code is: CP-WA.
- STEP 3: Once the account is created, login to your “FACTS family portal” and you will see a link to the “financial” section and then click the “Set up Payment Plan” link.
Cedar Park Christian Schools financial aid program is available regardless of a family's socioeconomic status. We acknowledge the significance of having a Christian education and the efforts we all make to assure this reality.
Financial aid is awarded on the basis of family financial need. To evaluate eligibility and assist in making award decisions, families must complete A Financial Aid Application. This application takes into account other children in the family (ages and schools attending), other dependents, all sources of income, priority of spending, debts, and expenses. All financial aid awards offered by Cedar Park Christian Schools are grants, not loans, and do not have to be repaid. Families must submit financial aid applications each year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID:
- STEP 1: Complete an online application for Admission.
- STEP 2: Pay the $100 application fee
- STEP 3: Complete a Financial Aid Application. (Pick this up in the Administrative Offices)
*Processing these applications could take 4-6 weeks with notification letters being issued later.
Have questions about financial aid? Please contact Wanda Birkland via email.
BELLEVUE EXTENDED CARE
Our Extended Care Program is proud to provide engaging programming for your child. Before and After school Extended Care is a structured experience with organized daily STEAM programming, outdoor games, study, and creative time.
Sign Into FACTS