About CPCS Bellevue
- Chapel services for K-5th grade are every Thursday from 8:45-9:45, please join us!
- Dress code questions, please refer to Dress and Grooming guidelines in CPCS Handbook.
- Health Policies: If your child is too ill to participate in daily activities, please do NOT bring them to school. Children may return to school when they have had no symptoms (fever of 100 or more, vomiting, diarrhea, rash/drainage, and lice) for at least 24 hours, or if they have written permission from a doctor indicating that the condition is not contagious.
- Inclement weather, Bellevue Campus follows the Bellevue Public School District emergency closure/delay schedule. Major local television and radio stations will be notified. Check the CPC web site http://www.cpcsschools.com/ An announcement will be recorded on the campus Emergency Information Line: 206-517-2712.
- Late arrival, early dismissal? Parents must sign in/out in the Elementary Office.
- Friday Pizza Lunch Fundraiser is offered on a semester basis. Order forms are sent home in September and January.
- Medical Authorization Forms must be provided for all over the counter and prescription medications. Medications will be kept and dispensed from the Elementary Office.
- PIP forms available in the Elementary Office, parents are required to volunteer 22 hours per family, per year. Forms require an event coordinator or teacher signature, parents can combine multiple dates on one form if only one coordinator signature is needed.
- Stuck in traffic? Students will remain with the teacher until 3:15, at that time they will be escorted to Extended Care. Extended Care After Hours Phone Number: 425-770-4318.
- Visitors, everyone must sign in/out in the Elementary Office. Parents visiting the classroom must contact the teacher in advance.
Parent Student Handbook
Please find the handbook at the link below.