Cedar Park Christian offers year-round childcare for ages 3-5 years
- Our licensed childcare is provided by trained, experienced, quality staff who love God and love children, providing a safe and healthy learning environment for your children while you are away.
- Multi-sensory learning centers to engage children in their own learning style and age appropriate play – including blocks, math, literacy & phonics, Bible, science, art, music, and preschool aerobics.
- Open 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM year round. Children must be 3 years old, potty trained, and enrolled in CPCS preschool for the school year.
- We desire to build productive relationships with your family and to partner with you in raising your children according to God’s design.
- Open door policy for parents to be involved. We are committed to serving your family.
- View the Tuition & Fees Page for the preschool and childcare tuition information form.
Need more information on childcare? Please contact Dana Johnson, Campus Manager: 425-746-3258.
Cedar Park Christian Preschool desires to be an extension of the Christian home. We believe that the teaching of children should support parents and the church in a partnership relationship, where children begin to develop a Christian worldview.
Our goal is to provide an active, developmentally appropriate Christian early childhood education by providing hands-on engaging opportunities in a culturally rich environment. Through excitement and enthusiasm for learning, we want each child to feel safe and secure as they begin to understand that God created and loves them personally. By encouraging each child to make their own choices as they play and learn, they in turn will begin to understand their world.
The Bellevue Campus offers classes for Pre3, Pre4 and PreKindergarten students. Three year olds attend classes twice a week while four year olds have an option of attending either three or five days a week.
Cedar Park Christian Elementary School includes kindergarten through 5th grade. Our goal is to provide a strong academic education within a culturally rich Christian environment. We offer a loving, family atmosphere where students are encouraged to reach their academic potential. Our teaching staff utilizes the ABKEA and BJU Christian curriculum combined with their exceptional experience.
EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM
Extended Care is offered for students in Kindergarten (minimum age 5) through 5th grade on a first-come, first-served basis and is not available on school holidays. Application submission does not guarantee acceptance.
Hours of Operation:
MORNING 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
AFTERNOON 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM